Baffled by Remodeling Contractors?
- Do you need more space but don’t want to move?
- Are you thinking about undertaking an addition or remodeling project?
- Want to remove a wall to enlarge your kitchen?
- Do you have ideas or sketches of what you’d like to accomplish?
- Wondering how in the world you can get competitive pricing from contractors you talk to, when each seems to have a different idea of what you want?
- Wondering if it’s even possible to finish your existing attic or “bonus” room?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then we can assess the feasibility of your project, define a scope of work based on your ideas, and produce construction drawings. We have nearly 30 years experience in residential construction, and we can quickly evaluate the feasibility of finishing your attic, removing a wall, enlarging an opening, adding a sunroom or garage, etc. We’ll provide final design and engineering drawings that allow you to work with the General Contractor of your choice, for competitive project pricing.