In addition to our Engineering Plan Review Services, we can modify your plans, including those purchased from out of state Architects or Designers, to meet your specific requirements.
Typical Modifications Include:
- Convert to a basement foundation plan
- Provide a crawl space foundation plan
- Revise garage size, orientation and/or door sizes
- Add a garage bay
- Add a sunroom, deck or screened porch
- Revise or stretch a floor plan
- Add a bonus room
- Add a dormer
- Convert to/from I-Joist/Truss/Stick framing
- Revise exterior finish materials
We are often asked to provide Engineering for plans purchased from Architects and Designers that practice outside of the Research Triangle Area, who are not familiar with local building standards and Code requirements. These plans require the review of a Design Professional that is experienced in local building practices and municipal review requirements. See Out of State Plans to learn how we can expedite your project.