Out Of State Plans

Plans purchased from Architects or Designers that practice outside the Research Triangle area typically do not include complete engineering and framing information, or, if they do, they do not conform to state and local Codes, county plan review submittal requirements, or typical local building practices.

If you’ve purchased plans from a national magazine or home design publication, or an out-of-state designer, we will provide Engineering Plans, sealed by a registered North Carolina Professional Engineer, and provide all documents required for municipal plan review and permit approval in local jurisdictions. We can also customize these plans to your specifications.